DIPLOMA IN KYELA SOUND THERAPY
Prerequisite is Sonic Chakra Alignment
The Diploma level of training teaches you how to diagnose and work with in the bio-field or aura and recognise and clear blockages that have affected the clients overall vibratory rate and hence their outcomes in life. We work with the voice, and tuning forks, Himalayan Singing bowls and tuning forks as tools. The Diploma is a prerequisite to the Advanced Diploma.
ONLINE KYELA SOUND THERAPY TRAINING
Online Modules For The Diploma In Kyela Sound Therapy
1. SCIENCE, HISTORY, HIMALAYAN SINGING BOWLS, COLOUR OF SOUND
2. EXERCISES, CHAKRAS, SOUNDING CHAKRAS
3. AURA, TOROIDAL FIELDS, EXERCISES
4. STRESS MANAGEMENT, HEART BRAIN, RAPPORT, EXERCISES
5. BELIEFS, NEUROPLASTICITY, REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS, VISUALISATION, EXERCISE
6. THE POWER OF THE VOICE, EXERCISES, METAPHYSICAL CAUSATIONS
7. SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCIES, TUNING FORKS, BASIC ANATOMY
8. QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT, DISTANT THERAPY, INTENTION, CONSCIOUSNESS
9. MINDFULNESS, CREATING SPACE, SETTING UP
CHAKRA ALIGNMENT AND SYNOPSIS
MIXED KYELA SOUND THERAPY TRAINING
For Mixed Training In The Diploma In Kyela Sound Therapy
You will complete the online modules then come for live training taken over 5 days (to be arranged with your trainer) Includes dietary sensitive morning teas, booklets and charts delivered in the live training.
To successfully complete the Diploma in Kyela Sound Therapy you must:
Complete the training
Have completed 10- 20 case studied
Have completed the assignments
Demonstrate understanding of the concepts, benefits and protocol
Confidently show that you can do the modality and present a synopsis to a client (a client is provided on assessment day)
"A great addition to my yoga practice introducing my students to relaxation and meditation with sound. Thank you for being our awesome talented intuitive teachers."
Get Enroled Today
Find out about the next course and discuss with us your learning options.